- Recognition by society in general and, in particular, by general education, vocational education and training, higher education, continuous training institutions and organizations in the fields of research and innovation of the role of the Agency as an important player in promoting and ensuring quality in the system;
- Achieving the role of interlocutor between educational institutions of different levels, organizations in the fields of research and innovation, employers, public authorities in the Republic in its capacity as promoter of quality in education and research;
- Recognition of ANACEC at international and European level, including through registration in EQAR, to support the processes of internationalization in education.
ANACEC’s mission is to implement state policies and contribute to the development oriented towards the best international standards in the areas of competence assigned by promoting the quality culture in pre-university education, vocational education and training, higher education and continuous training, as well as in research and innovation organizations.
Promoting and ensuring quality in education and research through:
- external evaluation of study programmes and the capacity of organizations providing general education, vocational education and training, higher education and continuous training based on national quality standards and standards / guidelines for quality assurance in the European Education Area;
- organizing follow-up activities after evaluation;
- assessing the capacity of organizations in the fields of research and innovation;
- evaluation of scientific and scientific-didactic staff;
Ensuring the sustainable development of the external quality evaluation system in education and research through:
- development / improvement of the normative and methodological framework applied by ANACEC;
- ensuring the involvement of beneficiaries (especially teaching staff / pupils / students and employers) in the process of external evaluation and quality assurance of education;
- expanding and diversifying external quality evaluation services by capitalizing on the opportunities offered by information and communication technologies;
- development and diversification of the training system for expert evaluators;
Capacity building of ANACEC as a structure responsible for quality assurance in education and research through:
- elaboration and application of internal quality assurance procedures;
- ensuring an efficient management of the Agency;
- planning and systemic realization of continuous training for own staff;
- extending the practices of involving ANACEC evaluators / staff in external evaluation missions organized by foreign Agencies;
Achieving the recognition of the Agency at national and international level through:
- increasing the efficiency of the national system of external quality evaluation in education and research;
- ensuring access to information of public interest about the quality of general education, vocational education and training, higher education and continuous training, as well as the quality of organizations in the fields of research and innovation in the Republic of Moldova;
- elaboration and publication of thematic studies based on the results of the evaluations performed;
- application for international external evaluation by ENQA, with the request for subsequent registration in EQAR.