The mission of the department is to implement the state policy related to ensuring the quality of educational services provided by vocational education and training and continuing education institutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- elaboration of national reference standards and accreditation standards;
- elaboration of the evaluation methodology of the curriculum, of the educational process and of the school results in the vocational education and training;
- elaboration of the methodology for quality evaluation in vocational education and training;
- evaluation of study programs, institutions, teaching / auxiliary / management staff in vocational education and training;
- elaboration of evaluation methodologies of continuous professional training programs;
- exercising other tasks deriving from the provisions of the normative framework.
External evaluation guides for VET and continuing education programs / institutions
- Ghid de evaluare externă a programelor de formare profesională în învățământul profesional tehnic
- Ghid de evaluare externă a programelor de formare profesională continuă
- Ghid de evaluare externă a instituțiilor de formare profesională continuă
- Ghid de evaluare externă a instituțiilor de învățământ profesional tehnic